MeWe

I wondered where you've been recently. I have about 20 people wanting to be my friend and I don't know most of them from Adam's house cat. Many more of my friends I've blocked so I don't have to see pictures of their dogs, cats, kiddies, food recipes, Democratic news links and all the rest of the drivel that's put out there. Every day I threaten to drop it from my life but it does have a few redeeming points; damned few.

Not familiar with MeWe.

Thing I like about it is no adds, you own your own content, they don't sell your info. Tons of outdoor, guns, ammo, etc. You just pick the groups you want to join.

I wondered where you've been recently. I have about 20 people wanting to be my friend and I don't know most of them from Adam's house cat. Many more of my friends I've blocked so I don't have to see pictures of their dogs, cats, kiddies, food recipes, Democratic news links and all the rest of the drivel that's put out there. Every day I threaten to drop it from my life but it does have a few redeeming points; damned few.

Not familiar with MeWe.

I looked into this and another platform a wee bit ago, got busy and forgot to sign up, but agree on the reasons for doing so. I stopped using Facebook last year Feb. Dont miss it one bit. Anytime a link directs to facebook, or I have to look someone up for research, I immediately go in and remove the bloody facebook cookie so they cant track and sell my net activity. Wouldnt want them to see the research I am doing. ;)

I 'realised' Facebook's algorithms were bogus when I received a friend request from JoseCuervo.:D

I joined a few of the groups on there today. Mostly firearms related, woodworking and auto hacks for fixing crap. It is a learning curve though and as they grow and receive feedback I am hoping will be a little more user friendly.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back