MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Magnificent 7

Little Big Man MT Chris

Opens Friday !! Looking forward to anther remake of an old classic, after 3:10 to Yuma and True Grit , were so well done , I can't imagine this won't be just as enjoyable, always down for a western on the big screen! Dad always took me to see anything western in the therater when I was growing up , still remember watching "The Mountain Men " with him as a kid and that Indian chopping that French guys head off ! westerns will always be in my blood , there always good times

I always lean towards the original, however, I do like to watch the re-makes. I like it when they divert from the original script and give us something new. Interested to see who the "7" are played by.

good luck to all
the dog

I thought the Magnificent 7 was the original until a few years ago.

My daughters enjoyed Japanese anime and were watching 7 Samurai. I told the girls they copied the Magnificent 7 western, looking it up online to show them, feeling nostalgic, I was going to watch it on Netflix with them. Turns out, IMDB stated, that Magnificent 7 was a remake of the original Japanese film from 1954 - Seven Samurai, by famous Japanese director, Akira Kurosawa. ;)

My daughters enjoyed Japanese anime and were watching 7 Samurai. I told the girls they copied the Magnificent 7 western, looking it up online to show them, feeling nostalgic, I was going to watch it on Netflix with them. Turns out, IMDB stated, that Magnificent 7 was a remake of the original Japanese film from 1954 - Seven Samurai, by famous Japanese director, Akira Kurosawa. ;)

i knew Hollywood took it form a Japanese film , but i have never seen 7 samurai

Indeed, I'll will go just because it's a Western and they don't make enough anymore for me.

I want to see it as well. Never saw the original. Never saw the John Wayne "True Grit" either (I know, sue me) but the remake was a great movie.

Emrah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back