Magazine Racks in AZ, CA, CO, NV, NM & UT

Craig S.

I haven't ever posted about my business on here, but after talking with Randy last week I just wanted to make a quick announcement.

A NEW publication is hitting the shelves & its not a magazine... It's called the Outdoorsman's Resource Guide. It's state-specific & published annually.

Anyways, the Arizona Edition is hitting Magazine Racks across the Southwest today in Wal-Mart and Barnes & Noble. If you get time go check it out & give us some feedback please... You guys are our Pro-Staff & your opinions are what MATTER!

Here is a link:

Where to buy the ORG?

Thanks,
Craig Steele

We do have plans to expand to other states, but we are taking small steps as we are a small business & I personally want to make sure we put out a quality product. It's taken us 3 years to get to this point, as we have had to develop everything from scratch & jump over a lot of hurdles.

With that being said, we are not going to publish another state this year; ask me in a month & it could change. We are however going to open the voting on what we call the Top Picks in other states this year. This allows us to figure out what businesses outdoorsmen like, within a given state & we also use them as resources inside the publication.

Thanks,
Craig Steele

Zach,

We are trying but we haven't published a Colorado Edition. You may see it next year...

Here is a FREE digital preview of the AZ Edition:

Outdoorsman's Resource Guide 2011-12 AZ DIGITAL?i=73347

We do sell the digital versions to, which allows you to view the entire publication, print out any pages & save the pdf. Lots of guys like to download the pdf & save it two their smartphone or pda.

Thanks!
Craig Steele

Last edited:
Wyodeerhunter,

You are correct somewhat with that statement, but we aren't publishing a Magazine.

They also said the internet killed TV...

Thanks,
Craig Steele

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back