Little piles of white papers

Surface sh!??3rs.... the problem got real bad when they closed all the restrooms during covid. These sub-humans just couldnt even dig an inch or kick some duff over it.

Ran into an older gentleman hunter this year walking a forest road. He must have walked by my truck as it was parked where a tree blocked the road in this canyon that led to a wilderness "trailhead", no other routes in nearby. So as mu buddy and I were walking back, this guy is in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD with his pants down... caught him quickly pulling up his drawers and being the smart fellow I am, I asked "catch you at a bad time?" We are 15' away at this point and old guy grumbles with a gruff smokers voice "I was take'n a sh!?". Well 3' off the road where you could bury it would be nice. We bushwhacked around him since there was no other way back to the truck. First time Ive run into this type of issue, was not fun.

Another story... our hunting friend was listening my buddy and I complain about the sub-human surface sh!??3rs and then admitted he likes to find a rock pile or crack in a rock to make a deposit, one he can comfortably sit on for a safe drop. Interesting strategy. But our question, how do you bury that?? And is that still considered surface sh!??!ng??? We're still on the rock pile thinking about this one. Whats the jury say?

I'd be more concerned about what might crawl out of the rock pile to protest. If you have time to search out a crevice you have time to walk away from the gate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back