Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Lighted Nocks

4) They are visible best when shot in very low light conditions, like too early or too late to be hunting..
5) Tens of thousands of animals have been harvested successfully by a) shooting your effective shooting range, 2) not taking questionable shots, and 3) using some blood trailing and tracking skills. If you cant do that maybe you should stay home and watch football.

Yes, ethics are a big part of hunting but to say that they are only useful for shooting game during illegal hours is just plain ignorant. i would also argue that (sadly) thousands of game animals are lost every year due to people not knowing the shot placement. But i guess they were probably taking an 80 yard shot in the dark ,so they should have stayed home to watch football. We will all strive to be the ultimate hunter/tracker like you.

DOA 3rd reading in the Senate 24-Yes 26 -NO

HB26

Great news! I'm really glad that HB26 went down. What in the world would the MT. legislature have done in the next session. Good to know that there will be ONE good reason for them to come together in a couple years.:rolleyes:

Sorry I brought it up, I thought the 3rd reading vote would end this till next session. Carry on, I guess.

Sorry I brought it up, I thought the 3rd reading vote would end this till next session. Carry on, I guess.

Ha! Now thats some funny stuff right there. :D First time posting on a forum? hehe! (a bit of forum humor in the event some take my comment serious... ;) )

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back