L.C. Smith 16 gauge field grade. Sold!! Please delete.

Cogreeny

I bought this shotgun from an old lady down in town last year. They were her dads guns and she had taken them to a pawn shop and was smart enough to know they were trying to rip her off. She asked if I was interested I said yes I’ll come look. It was kinda a package deal take them all she needed money. If anyone is interested I will send you pics of the gun when I get home tonight. I’m not sure what it’s really worth I’m not a shotgun guy. Consider offers on it.

Reactions: Hem
I bought this shotgun from an old lady down in town last year. They were her dads guns and she had taken them to a pawn shop and was smart enough to know they were trying to rip her off. She asked if I was interested I said yes I’ll come look. It was kinda a package deal take them all she needed money. If anyone is interested I will send you pics of the gun when I get home tonight. I’m not sure what it’s really worth I’m not a shotgun guy. Consider offers on it.
Could you pm me some pics please?

Also would like to see pics
Rich Beyer who wrote the book on these was a family friend and great guy. RIP

I'd be interested in looking too. Do you know chamber lengths/chokes/length of pull?

I'd be interested in looking too. Do you know chamber lengths/chokes/length of pull?
Ok I will get you guys pics. I do not know anything about it. It’s sat in the closet for a year and it needs a home where someone will use it.

Just wanted to get a feel if there was some interest in it. I’ll post pics of it tonight fellas.

Sorry it took so long guys my internet up here is garbage. I’m open to offers on this shotgun just like to see someone get it that can use it. Guys that posted first get the first chance at it. Thanks

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back