Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kuiu 30 degree sleeping bag

Ameyer283

Kuiu down sleeping bag for sale. I have only used this sleeping bag for 4 nights while sleeping in the back seat of my truck. I had intentions of going on a couple different backpack hunts that I was going to use this sleeping bag, but family and budget has changed my hunting plans.

The sleeping bag is in brand new condition. Always stored in the storage bag in my closet. NEVER STORED COMPRESSED. Comes with the storage bag and the compression bag.
Rated: 30 degree
Length: Long
$350 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    425.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    902 KB · Views: 19
Hi I'm located in Sumas WA and am intrested in purchasing your sleeping bag. Is it still available ?

Thanks , this would be the first time I have purchased off of Hunt talk. Have you sold very much of your gear through the site ?
Is it usually purchased through etransfer and then you send the product ? I imagine you could just ship it in the mail ?

Thanks , this would be the first time I have purchased off of Hunt talk. Have you sold very much of your gear through the site ?
Is it usually purchased through etransfer and then you send the product ? I imagine you could just ship it in the mail ?
@Jeff Rauch , if you click his name, an option will pop up to “start conversation “ and this starts a Private Message between just the two of you. That’s what most folks do to work out the logistics. Just fyi in case you didn’t know how to navigate that option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back