Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kimber Pro Desolve Blak reviews?

The state of Colorado should have the ability to revoke those hunting privledges for as long as they would like.
Not for making multiple bad shots but for being stupid enough to place that kind of video on the internet.
That was the gist of most of the comments.

Worse yet, he returned next year and made a clean shot on a bear. Ok, good, but then he gloated to all of the people who criticized the previous hunt. Some people never learn.

Please get back after you shoot it. Folks I know who went from standard rifles to Kimber light rifles get a reeducation about barrel heating. Might want to bring more than one to the range that day. Love to find out what you experience.
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, you may no longer have any need for the info, but the rifle in 308 shoots well. Its roughly a minute of angle shooter with most loads ive tried so far, and yes if you shoot 3 to 5 shots quickly the groups open up quite a bit. Where it seems to shine is firing from field positions in the 50 to 150 yard range..which is exactly what i expect to use it for. Its light and carries easy, the trigger breaks clean and is light enough for a hunting rifle. Recoil is stiff as you would guess but i havent tried it with the muzzle break, its plenty managable. Im excited to chase some critters around with it this season

The "rounded stock bottom" some are referencing as having been complained about are, if I'm not mistaken about your references, the 8400 models and not the 84 models. Some refer to it as a "whale belly". They are still nice lightweight stocks they just have a slightly deeper and wider "belly".

Please get back after you shoot it. Folks I know who went from standard rifles to Kimber light rifles get a reeducation about barrel heating. Might want to bring more than one to the range that day. Love to find out what you experience.
The key - at least for me - when shooting any pencil barrel, ultralight rifle is to shoot my rimfire rifle while the Kimber cools. Helps me focus on the fundamentals that i frequently let slide. As you know if you let them slip even a little bit when shooting a light rifle the results will NOT be good.
I went so far as to have a 22lr bolt rifle turned into a clone of my Kimber 8400 for this purpose. Also the ammo is actually available and affordable to shoot in bulk.

Back