Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kids First Bird

maxx

We went out Saturday morning for the early teal season. We had to do a little off road boating. Get as much speed as possible, push through the weeds, get out push boat until you are free again. Rinse repeat.

My buddy and I left the boys and my dad back the first trip. After going through it a few times it got easier each time.

The morning view was incredible with the sunrise.

Here is my older boy. My dad and I both decided to hunt with 20's. The plan was to let the boys shoot any bird that lands. The picture above is my older son. We had birds buzzing us early. With the early teal season you cannot shoot until sunrise, as duck hunters know that first half hour is typically dynamite.

I don't think we hid the boat great because once we could shoot the birds were staying out of range. We finally got one to land and it ended up on the older boys side so he was up first.

It ended up being the only duck we shot that day but it was worth it. The adventure was as much fun as shooting the birds. As we were sitting in the dark waiting for morning I was asking my boys what they thought all their friends were doing. Most likely they were still sleeping while my boys were getting to enjoy some experience's that some kids will never get!

Maxx:
As a heads up, i clicked on the pic and realized that your photobucket account is open to the public. I'm sure that you don't the pictures of your kids open to anyone.

Maxx:
As a heads up, i clicked on the pic and realized that your photobucket account is open to the public. I'm sure that you don't the pictures of your kids open to anyone.

Ha there are a few funny pictures of my wifes friends on there. I think I just changed it but for the most part I use the account to post pictures to a few sites so I guess there isn't much on there I care to hide. Thanks.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back