Kenetrek on Ebay

reedjj

Just picked up some lightly used mountain extremes on ebay from kenetrek. They have quite a few more pretty cheap in great condition. Looks like they are doing their yearly offload.

There will be quite a bit going on Ebay the next couple weeks. Keep an eye out for your size, there will be great steals on some great boots. Most of them are in excellent condition.

Hey CabinFever. Are the pictures posted on Ebay actual pictures of the boots for sale or are they just stock photos? I'm just wondering how we would know that actual condition of the boots. Thanks.

I got a pair of Mountain Extremes Non Insulated in my size a few month ago on ebay. Ended up getting them for a great deal and they even threw in some of their boot wax with them. Got them for $78 + 15 shipping!! :D There's no doubt they are a returned set of boots that someone else wore (they even have a guys name on them in black marker), but for a savings of almost $300 I can wear a pair of lightly used boots!

I have worn them a few times and the are very comfortable. I'm just having a hard time admitting to myself they are better than my Meindl Denali's that bought brand new and paid almost $300 for. I've spent 2 seasons getting my Meindl's broken in and think they are finally there and they are a good boot, but the Kenetrek seems to be more comfortable.

I know if I see another pair my size at a good price on ebay I'm bidding on them! ;)

Hey CabinFever. Are the pictures posted on Ebay actual pictures of the boots for sale or are they just stock photos? I'm just wondering how we would know that actual condition of the boots. Thanks.

They are pictures of the actual boots that are up for sale. Most of the ones going up recently are in really great condition, some are truly "like" new.

They are pictures of the actual boots that are up for sale. Most of the ones going up recently are in really great condition, some are truly "like" new.

I recently returned a pair I bought that were a bit to small. I had worn them 7 days and they still looked like new, just not big enough.

The service Kenetrek gave was phenomenal. Kind of a rarity these days. It was my first pair but I am now a life long customer.

When I asked what they would do with the returns, Cabin told me they would sell them on ebay.

You can't go wrong doing business with this great company.

Do the boots run close to "normal" shoe size? Might have to dig out the eBay password.

Yes they are very true to size, although it seems like everyone's passed experinces are different but the majority go with their normal size. If there's any difference I would say most end up going up a half size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back