PEAX Equipment

Just when you thought the pro-wolf crowd wasn't crazy enough...

Perhaps Bud should have shown wolves eating an elk calf while it was still kicking. That would be more realistic than the soft cuddly wolves that the wolf lovers imagine.

Yeah, I watched it and my immediate thought afterwards was....'That was just plain stupid". But then, most of the commercials and the half-time show were just plain stupid. Very disappointing.......

If this isn't an indication of the wild ideologies and misinformation driving these people, then I don't know what is..

Also a good reminder that these folks are regularly patrolling hunting forums looking for information or material they can use for their own benefit. That and a few of my buddies who are more involved in the hunting industry have recently been receiving predator hunting related emails from individuals requesting responses to baited questions. Fortunately these guys are savvy enough to respond intelligently and politely - therefore not providing any cannon fodder for these misguided souls... Some of the individuals appear to be sending the emails in an attempt to acquire ignorant responses for use in anti-hunting propaganda. Educating the misinformed is our only hope.

The first time I saw the ad I thought that it would get the "wolf advocates" worked up a bit.

It doesn't take much these days.

Spend some time looking around on howlingforjustice. Lot's of head-shaking stuff there. mtmuley

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back