Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Jose the Bandwagon is stiill here

cjcj

Tickets to NFC title game pouring into resale sites

by Carrie Watters - Jan. 13, 2009 07:04 AM
The Arizona Republic

Football fans shut out by the rapid-fire pace that tickets for Sunday's Cardinals-Eagles game sold still have hope on the secondary market.
Thousands of tickets are available at online resale sites such as StubHub and RazorGator.

The 6,000 or so tickets sold on StubHub as of Monday afternoon apparently speak to tough economic times as fans weigh attending Sunday's game against making a tidy profit.

The sales volume also might say something about the loyalty of Arizona ticket holders.

Few Green Bay Packers fans are ever willing to part with their tickets, StubHub spokesman Sean Pate said. As a result, StubHub's average price to last year's NFC Championship between Green Bay and the New York Giants was $710.

This year's average resale price on StubHub is about $320, lower in part because so many tickets are available on the secondary market. In fact, the game is the lowest priced championship that Pate has seen in years and less than the AFC Championship between Pittsburgh and Baltimore, where ticket resales are averaging $380.

Maybe I'm wrong the Cardinals could be "Under-Hyped"..:D:D.. I am now confused.hump.. are they Over-Hyped???hump Under-Hyped" humpor Just Average-Hyped??:D:D

CJ,

yOu are the expert on hype....

In 1989 I had tickets to all 7 games of the World Series between Oakland and the SF Giants.

I sold tickets to many of the games and made enough to pay for a nice vacation plus all the games I wanted to see.

I respect people who scalp tickets.

CJ,

yOu are the expert on hype....

In 1989 I had tickets to all 7 games of the World Series between Oakland and the SF Giants.

I sold tickets to many of the games and made enough to pay for a nice vacation plus all the games I wanted to see.

I respect people who scalp tickets.

Thank You for the Compliment ... If you admit I'm an Expert on Hype...why are you arguing about my "over-hype statements?:confused:

Hey I'm all for you selling/Scalping those Tickets....let the Suckers pay for them... You /scalpers make out great... you can always watch it on TV... Its just a "GAME"

Did you go to the earth quake game Jose? If I remember right, there were only 4 games in that series......the guys that bought tickets from you for games 5,6 and 7 got screwed!

CJ is rooting for the Cards well that's it I have to go with the Eagles to kick their butts lol but it would be nice to see the cards win this one. I hate the eagles.

Did you go to the earth quake game Jose? If I remember right, there were only 4 games in that series......the guys that bought tickets from you for games 5,6 and 7 got screwed!

Nope, I was walking out of a 30 story building in the Financial District when bricks started coming out of the sky from the old Art Deco buildings.

I was hoping to get home in time to watch the game but, alas, no game, no power, no tv. I ended up helping run firehoses from the fireboats in the Marina to the burning buildings.

You're much more suited for the Bay area than you are Idaho.......

I also sat with my beer on the top of the White Sox dugout for Carlton Fisk Appreciation night....

And was about 40 yards away from Bo Jackson when he broke his leg in the playoff game against the Cleveland Browns in the LA Coliseum.

Just like Forrest Gump, I was there..... :D

interesting. been to many games for the white sux, and don't remember anyone on top of the dugout at that game? family has season tickets. for the past 26 years. still have the stub from the 50th anniversary all star game played at comiskey. aisle 132, box/section 118QQ, seat 3

interesting. been to many games for the white sux, and don't remember anyone on top of the dugout at that game? family has season tickets. for the past 26 years. still have the stub from the 50th anniversary all star game played at comiskey. aisle 132, box/section 118QQ, seat 3

I wasn't on the dugout, my beer was..... Some guy by the name of Jerry Reinsdorf gave up some of his tickets, a car, a driver and a pretty good set of seats for us to watch Fisk, Bo, Frank Thomas, and the rest of the Sox. We even let the driver sit with us after he parked the Lincoln. Seems that Jerry didn't make a habit out of letting the driver sit in the front row.... Needless to say, the driver took us around Chicago to the front door of the best clubs... :D

CJ is rooting for the Cards well that's it I have to go with the Eagles to kick their butts lol but it would be nice to see the cards win this one. I hate the eagles.

WOW, thats interestinghump... Are you an illegal alien sympathiser or something:D...Don't let me be your reason to go against the Cardinals... don't you want me to make a few bucks??:)

This should be a good game [ close].... Cardinals are tough at home... hump... They have stunk it up, like Jake Delhomo...when on the road... but hopefully have found some Magic... Even some sportcasters don't want to see any success for those rotten stinkin Bidwills....but I am about the Gamble...Can't blame the players or coaches... as many have had great success after leaving this pathetic underperforming franchise....Why do you "Hate" the eagles....Jose you have a admited "hater" sickem!!:D

It's any team out of Phily, Loyal Skins fan. I would rather see Dallas win over the Eagles and the saying here is ; My team is the Skins and anybody playing the the Cowboys. Cards are a big underdog. I'm not a gambler it would be nice to see ol jossie or is it woossie lose his shirt on this one.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back