Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

I'm watching the Knicks put a hurt on the Celtics, as I type. I just got home from a pointing dog field trial, I would have like to watch the Nuggets take care of business last night against the Timberwolves.

The Joker scored 41 point with 16-20 shooting from the floor, against perhaps the best defensive center in the NBA. I'll be happy to watch his greatness, even it many of you pass. He is as talented an offensive player as any I've seen . He does shoot an occasional three, and yes, he makes most of his shots in the lane, or close to it.

I'm watching the Knicks put a hurt on the Celtics, as I type. I just got home from a pointing dog field trial, I would have like to watch the Nuggets take care of business last night against the Timberwolves.

The Joker scored 41 point with 16-20 shooting from the floor, against perhaps the best defensive center in the NBA. I'll be happy to watch his greatness, even it many of you pass. He is as talented an offensive player as any I've seen . He does shoot an occasional three, and yes, he makes most of his shots in the lane, or close to it.
Sir, this is a women’s basketball thread. So, I guess the teams you describe fit!

I get the LeBron hate. The man is a phenomenal basketball player. He once drug scrubs to the finals. I am an MJ is the best ever fan. But, I do recognize generational talent. mtmuley
I recognize talent too. But I also recognize flopping like a bitch constantly and self proclaimed GOAT is a joke. Imo that discounts some "greatness". Phenomenal player ? Yes. What he portrays himself to be? I don't think so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back