Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho velvet buck down

Well thanks to all that commented. Noharleyyet and sweetnectar the cartridge is 6.5-284 out of my remmington 700 and it shoots! Moosie you are always good for a smile. You got to look at her ever thursday at softball,, you might have to come over n tell hunting stories to look at her some more though! :)

Wow. Great looking deer and family. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to more pics this fall.

Well thanks to all that commented. Noharleyyet and sweetnectar the cartridge is 6.5-284 out of my remmington 700 and it shoots! Moosie you are always good for a smile. You got to look at her ever thursday at softball,, you might have to come over n tell hunting stories to look at her some more though! :)

I'll bring my wife over and we'll swap "stares". Still waiting for the Invite....... Be careful though, We have 5 kids that would tear your place up !!! We should ditch the kids and go out. I try to sneak out once a week with the Wife for some entertainment of some sort. We just did that Starlight movie theater where you sit at a table and they bring you dinner in the Nampa mall. That was pretty Kick "A".

I do have to say (Like Sweetnectar said) Your wife does seem happy with the Cartridge. That’s why I never bring out anything bigger then a .22 when she's around ;)

At any rate, We'll talk Via Email, I don't want to take away from that Stud buck you killed.

Brushy, I definately should have more picutures this fall starting off in a couple of weeks on an elk hunt in New Mexico. I can't wait for that one! After that might be Idaho elk, If not it will be Wyoming antelope with Idahobugler, looking to try n get one that even comes close to the one he shot a few weeks ago. Then Idaho elk for sure, followed up with 2 more whitetail tags right down the canyon from where we were just at! :)

Moosie, what's up for this friday or this weekend? Sounds like a plan. I tired to throw her all off by making her shoot a right handed, being left eye dominate n all but she smoked him anyway.... It was fun to watch and great family time... She really liked the 6.5 so I might have to get her one.!! You know another custom krieger in right hand model... :)

Great job on the whitetail, now you got your barrel warmed up and meat in the freezer. Your ever take any of the mulies over there?

No I haven't but man did we see some hog's muley buck's in just a couple of day's!! I will someday though. :)

Ya the velvet was a bonus! when He stepped out right before dark i thought he had rubbed off. His horns looked really white. I guess it was just the way what light left was hitting his antlers! I really didn't care, just know he was a decent buck and it was time to shoot! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back