Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Idaho 2nds

Fyi idaho 2nd draw is out, i remain consistant with "not selected" hope some of you guysgot something
I have a long streak of such luck here in Idaho, however I finally drew your state for antelope in 23 and had a great hunt.

Really working hard on getting that post count up, aren’t ya there.
Fair enough, but one has to start somewhere, and also get the first 10 in to do much on here haha...
Being a lifetime Idahoan and hunter, out here outside of Boise (and Sizzlers) where it is still Idaho.
I'm more of a hunter than an typer and talker, but losing more and more old timers these days I have to start somewhere to keep the camp fires going.

Fair enough, but one has to start somewhere, and also get the first 10 in to do much on here haha...
Being a lifetime Idahoan and hunter, out here outside of Boise (and Sizzlers) where it is still Idaho.
I'm more of a hunter than an typer and talker, but losing more and more old timers these days I have to start somewhere to keep the camp fires going.
Town? I’m Boise County.

Nice, I was out there off of Fish over there in the early 2000's.
Great buck! on your album, is that your wife's? I'll keep my unit guess off of here. :)
There is 3 different harvests mashed into that old album. Two of them mine and one was the better half.

There is 3 different harvests mashed into that old album. Two of them mine and one was the better half.
All toads for sure, I was checking out the one on the wall initially.
I had a friend miss one this year, not that big, but still real big, that would sting...
I had an odd 2 antelope (and a small rack 4x buck) but no elk year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back