Hunting the “Teddy Bear”

KipCarson

I never thought I’d see this even seriously discussed in my lifetime. Im glad about it but I’m afraid it will have extreme opposition unfortunately. Although I feel the article is pretty non biased on the subject I despise the headline, let’s stir the opposition up about the matter by calling them all teddy bears.

Can’t wait. I doubt I’ll get a tag since I’m a non resident, but hope my camp neighbor gets one. We’re overrun.
If the season ever happens, even being a resident the odds will be so long it’ll be like winning the power ball I’m sure.
We don’t have any in my part of the state but I’ll still be applying, and if I was ever drawn I’ll just go begging for permissions!

If the season ever happens, even being a resident the odds will be so long it’ll be like winning the power ball I’m sure.
We don’t have any in my part of the state but I’ll still be applying, and if I was ever drawn I’ll just go begging for permissions!
It won’t be long odds for my camp. We’re on private family land in Madison Parish and are covered up with bears. Ground zero. If a season opens, there’ll be a tag for that property.

@3855WIN I’ve only ever seen one in LA when I was a kid. If you don’t already, go follow the page “Louisiana Black Bear Report” on FB. Some cool post with some big bears on there. The comments about make head explode sometimes though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back