PEAX Equipment

Hunting Movies....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Guys, I just watched a new Hunting Video.

mesa.bmp

I'm a huge fan of all hunting video's but this is a just good all around Deer Packed video. It's done by a Guy in Utah and it's his first one. That being said It's not the Eastman, I've done it for decades type quality but I really enjoyed it. Like all first video's there can be a few improvements but I've seen some footage of his next one and that will be a must as well !!!!!!

Some things I liked about it was it was done by a guy with Passion. I called the maker of this video and he's just a hard working young guy that loves deer.... Period. It's Jamed pack with live deer on the hoof in summer and winter.

Anyways, I figured I liked this guys video's enough I stock piled a bunch. In return I got them for a discount and wanted to extend that to you.

If you click on the "STORE" link on the top, It's under the Video Catagory and it's cheaper then anywere you'll find it.

I have to agree with Moosie on this one. I have watched the movie several times...he has some pretty awesome sheds in there as well. Whats cool about this video is that he has put the time in to find these animals on public ground..no ranches or anything like that. Plus, I have met the guy since the making of this video and can say that he has a passion about monster bucks.. I give it two thumbs up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back