PEAX Equipment

"How Much do TV Hunters Make"

Rolling in greenbacks. Yeah, now that is funny. I could have hunted the world, many times over, fully guided, for what I paid for this job. But, it is the best job I have ever bought.

I could easily talk that guy out of wanting to quit his day job.

He does have some pee on mowing his grass for him. Maybe he is rich;) If so I want to start staying in nice hotels on anymore of these hunts. Too heck with the wall tent and oatmeal.

I can just imagine how it goes at the Newburg house.

The phone rings. Randy's wife answers and hears who the call is for. Randy is in another room.

" Randy! Raaandyyy! ..... Oh I'm sorry Mr. President, Randy said he'll have to call you back. He's in the middle of his fitness workout. No, Mr. President, Randy's not into basketball that much. Yeah, his basic exercise consists of the 'Tummy Toner'. Most folks just call it rolling in greenbacks. Okay, I'll tell him you called. Would you like to speak with our local peon, Lawnboy instead? No? Okay, Bye."

Must be the life Big Fin! At least you still speak to the little people. :)

I think the only thing green at Fin's house is his grass. The poor guy needs to go to some sort of intervention for those who try to start tv shows.;) His wife is sure a sweetheart for all the time he's gone. I'd be on my fifth marriage by now.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back