Yeti GOBOX Collection

Here's an Ontario bear hunt for you.

Hey ya'll, our Ontario bear outfitter is in TX right now hunting some Rio's and I haven't been able to contact him to confirm how many of the 6 spots I can have to book yet. Gunner, it will depend just how many of the 6 spots will be available when we get ready to book. If all 6 spots are be available we will have some time before we would need a deposit, but if there is only 3 that will be available and we have 3 here who wants to go then we will better get the deposits in ASAP to make sure of getting those spots.

Gunner, he is back I have put in for some spots. He said he would get back to me and let me know what would be available but he hasn't as of yet. He also said they might add another lease that would open up even more spots. I will post just as soon as I can get the info on it.

For the ones who were interested in this limited hunt I should know something soon about available spots for the 06 season.

I ready to start the ball rolling, if some info finally starts to flow. How many freakin' turkeys did he try to chase down in Texas anyways? :rolleyes:

:D He did a 3 state 5 bird hunt while he was on the road. I think TX. OK. and MO. He promised me he would let me know ASAP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back