Here is some Issues......

M16.gif
M16.gif
elkgrin.gif

elkgrin.gif
gunner.gif
wpn.gif
bigun2.gif

PAws, ELK Hunter was actually the One that Uploaded that one.... Regardless the Name of it, It's still a Moose, Just like PAT could go both ways... Uhhh And I'm not gay either
elkgrin.gif

Either way Moosie, either way Lots of danger in that both ways stuff. Man you should have seen my Tom cat's eyes when one of the kittens mistook his penis for a teat! :eek: He didn't bother to leave though! :D

Nut,
I can offer up a all inclusive, exclusive, no high fence, totally wild snipe hunt. Neither Moosie or EG have jumped on that one. Maybe Paws wants to come on that. We can use some of that BLM (public land) that my family has been grazing. NO WELFARE RANCHER COMMENTS during the snipe hunt. I will provide transport to the hunting location every day you are responsible for your return trip.

Nemont

Apparently Paws is doesn't want to go on a snipe hunt.

The duck hunting gets best around early November to early January. That pop up camper may get a touch cold.

Nemont

You can bring your pop up here Fred, bring the whole family, if you come about 2-3 weeks ago, next year, I will show you fields and fields of wild flowers, many can be dug and ate, they are really good, there is a stream nearby where you can catch quite a few fish. The view is spectacular and there are Moose, Elk, Deer, Antalope that come out for the viewing. Not as many as you may see in Jackson, but it is very peaceful....

Man that sounds terrific. Nemont, maybe I do want to go snipe hunting! I sure do catch up on my sleep squirrel hunting, maybe I can do that hunting for snipe too! :D

Moosie,
LMAO!! I just sent that link to the selectmen in my town as they gave me a present also..... MY !@#%#$@$%%ING PINK SLIP!! :D :D :D

Chas

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back