Greenhorn...this guy has you beat...

FLIPPER

Have you guys seen this Nut?

He's killed 300 deer with an 85 dodge truck and brags about it! Video tapes it and calls it accidents. Be sure to watch the videos if you can stomach it. He actually documents himself driving across the center lane at 50+ to hit a giant buck!

http://deergonewild.com/index.cfm?action=home

DISCLAIMER:

I was not insinuating that Greenhorn uses a truck to kill deer...just making light of some of the crazy things he has posted on here over the years.

Like gut shooting a wolf...:D

No offence Kurt :)

Too bad Teddy Roosevelt is not around!

This "sick" road killer of deer with Illinois plates I guess needs more than an ass whooping!
In the video, with my eyesight nearly 20/20, those deer sure looked real! Therefore his claim that "No animals were harmed" is worth investigation! Anybody out there with comments?
Anyone of us that enjoys a fair hunt with time, effort and money spent finds this joker
in a morbid state of mind !

I'm not sure where to start...

I agree, no animals were harmed appears to be a farce.
He uses an insurance rational but offers no reason.
What if the next figure crossing the road is a child, teen or adult(it could happen)
The man is without sense.

I dont know, most deer don't run balls to the wall across the road.
That big buck never even splattered, It is a total hoax. anybody who has hit a
deer knows this is pretty fake

I have hit 3 deer and 2 antelope over the years. 1 With a jeep and others with assorted cars.
1. Deer/Doe hit with 1991 jeep, front right corner, deer bounce a few times and got up and wandered off.
2. Deer/4x4 buck 1996 Eagle vision front right corner deer got up and ran off after 4-5 minutes.
3. Antelope/buck 1977 1/2ton truck left side of truck it ran off before I could get out of truck.
4. Deer/doe 1976 volts rabbit car and deer both dead
5. Antelope/buck 1974 Datsun 210 car and buck both dead.
Sometimes they do and sometimes they do not

I have hit a few over the years....never seen one splat....they pretty much react the same as in the video.....however, did pop the shit bag on one. for someone to intentionally go out to run deer down with a truck is bordering on mental retardation....this guy needs his ass kicked. if for nothing else, just for being that god damned stupid and ugly at the same time. what a P.O.S!

This guy is totally wrong. This is the kind of thing that hurts the honest and law abiding hunting community, not only that but it is unethical and borders on insanity. Think about it like this you hunt a certain buck all year using time you could spend with your family only to find out that some JACKASS like this purposely went out just to hit deer with his truck and killed the one you have worked hard to harvest. No one could say they wouldn't be pissed off about that. This guy is scum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back