Caribou Gear Tarp

Good year Deer hunting

DoLFaN

I think I had a really good year hunting this year and wanted to share acouple photo's, I hunt resident NY and on the 2nd day of the NY season was lucky enough to bag this 9 point, should of been a 10 but the one side clawed and did not Y at the tip, but still a nice deer....
9Pointwoods2.jpg

9Point2007nov18th.jpg

Then I also hunt nonresident Pa and low and behold the 2nd day of Pa season this 10 point came down to me around 8am , 2 nice deer like that in one year is a great year...just wanted to share..
112707_08121.jpg

10PointPABuck.jpg

Yeah, ya done good, real good! Thanks for posting pics of your hunt and welcome to Moosie's place.

DoLFaN, congrats on a couple of nice deer. What part of new york are you from. I am in between rochester and buffalo.

Steve

I am in between Binghamton and Elmira just off I-86, I hunt NY in Spencer ny, and PA in Athenstownship, the first year(4 years ago) I went to hunt the spot in Spencer I ended the season there with another nice buck, an 8 point, so that spot has produced acouple nice buck, my step son bagged a nice 9 there the year before that even, Its a real pain in the BUTT to get to the top where I hunt, but once you make the climb its good hunting, I have nicknamed the hill BUCK Mountain.... :) Here's the 8 I got the first year..
MyDeer2005.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back