Game scoting camera's in Africa

For those reading this post and can comprehend, game farm fencing has come along way, ingress and egress of fences don't happen like fencing in the west, they are 7 foot high, wove wire, and set in the ground 12 inches or more.
So animals just don't move through them the same as they do out west.

The only thing I'm threatened by is becoming dumber by having a conversation with you...

Usually people come down off a high not an addiction...

Why don't you start a post and show us some of your kills... You must have a pile of em if you hike that far and scour that much land in a day...

Sounds like you're back peddling a little... Now you say you probably couldn't even find an elk in an enclosure the size of an area you could cover by lunch time?

That’s right I am a big bad engineer on the east coast and don't forget it... If Earth science and Algebra didn't scare you out of high school you could be as big and bad as me... Everyone can dream...

That's the best you can hammer me on is me hitting the shift button while trying to educate you, wow you must feel real impressed with yourself.

I see you had to locate a local freind and have him chime in his .02 cents worth, I mean worthless...

Oh by the way punky boy, the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

The reason you come to a forum is thats the only place you can. You might have luck with Buckrubing you.

I didn't come on this forum to promote a myself. So pic's aren't necessary. I like debating issue's, not to stroke everyone that makes a post.

So go back to sucking you arse, I'm done with you ( I can just see you and Buckrub, taking turns on each other.)

Like I said you can be anything you want on the internet, but come on, the best you could come up with is a engineer. I guess you you knew you were going to sound ignorant so you had to come up with somthing believeable.

What I think is both of you need to go back and edit the last few posts and apologize to JJHACK for slamming this thread with the personal insults towards each other. Bambistew already apologized to JJ but we haven't stopped.

Again I appologise JJ. Sometimes its just to easy to pick on the "newbe".

I appologise to you as well SS, I'm sure you're a stand up guy, but damn you sure get rialed easy. This is not real life, let it go.

I appreciate your clarification of RSA,nice to know that not all hunting in South Africa is Stocked hunts. Mostly game farms but sounds like more of a hunting experince than I imagined.

Flipper,

I conducted a polite dialog with JJHACK, I wanted to know how big his ranch was and if it was a game, farm. The thread got off base after that.

Sorry for the bad behavior. Group hug!!!!!

Geez, I'm sorry too! I was trying to lighten things up abit, now it's sounds like we co-starred in BB, vol.2.:eek:
I'm kinda new here too, so I'll try to be more sensitive.;)
Peace & Chicken Grease, My Brothers!!!!:cool:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back