MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

GAme mounted last year...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oscar he's such a comedian!! Just like the rest of ya.
biggrin.gif

-Mrs. Moosie
grouphug.gif

Just wait until the boys are of age to hunt!!!
eek.gif
Don't worry though, I'll give you guys first dibs on the money tree I'm attempting to perfect. Right now it only produces Canadian money, so it isn't really worth growing!
wink.gif

AHHH.. I'm getting the shopping list put together for this year Bird hunt.. I think I need to go to the Afican Section though
wink.gif

I hoping to get a @#)(#
wink.gif
sagegrouse and a few ducks, hopefully a woody mounted this year. One other small animal I would mount would be a badger, they are just too cool.

Tomahawk has a good point, But didn't we hear through the Grapevine (Or from the source
wink.gif
) that pointer doesn't need to worry about loosing and short and curly's in that region due to lack of them ?
eek.gif

Thats right, nothing for that thing to get a hold off!!! Ever tried to hold on to a 21" trout!!!
wink.gif

Tomahawk, you have never met my wife! Badger, shmadger, ain't no thang, but a chickan wang, on a strang. WORD.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-08-2003 14:14: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Badger, shmadger, ain't no thang, but a chickan wang, on a strang. WORD. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So 1-pointer can I quote you on that?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

No prob my peeps, just keep in on the heezy. Gotta jet, gonna check on the televizzle. Keep the peace in middle East.

I love you, you love me, can I like your put-nanny!!!
eek.gif
Eminem chack your sax, I'm climbing up your back!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back