Gaiters

old man

Just bought a pair of kenetrek Gaiters and to me they are to noisy. does anyone know of a quieter gaiter?

A rule of thumb I've always followed, the more water resistant something is, the noisier it is.

With that said I think my OR Croc gaiters are the best value for your money.

I'll give a vote to the First Lite Brambler gaiter. I previously had the Kuiu gaiter and I find the First Lite's to fit better and be more quiet.

third for the OR gaiters. they are cordura but i don't recall being overly concerned about them being noisy. I have not used them archery hunting though so I haven't paid an aweful lot of attention to noise with them.

The ones I use for hunting are Cabellas w/gortex. Had them for 15yrs.
My other ones are mountaineering models that work real well in anything, but are very noisy.

The ones I use for hunting are Cabellas w/gortex. Had them for 15yrs.

I also have the Cabelas gaiters with Gortex, I've had them for about 10 years and the work very well. Not sure what material is on the outside but it is no more noisey than the material of my pants.

+1 what bowhuntmontana said. I have a pair and have not noticed or been distracted by the noise.

Just bought a pair of kenetrek Gaiters and to me they are to noisy. does anyone know of a quieter gaiter?

Which Kenetrek did you get? The black ones are a lot noisier then the camo ones.

I just want to find a pair that will last longer than a season. The OR Expeditions didn't even make it through a fall.

I also have the Cabelas gaiters with Gortex, I've had them for about 10 years and the work very well. Not sure what material is on the outside but it is no more noisey than the material of my pants.

I'll third the Cabela's version. Had mine for 10 years. They are regular fabric in the outside, so no more noise than plain pant legs. Always keep me dry.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back