PEAX Equipment

FYI - Kinda Graphic

MarvB

You know that a .204 is moving pretty quick when he hardly has time to change the expression on his face :eek:

pdog1.jpg

pdog2.jpg

pdog3.jpg

I don't mean any offence, but I can't figure out why people get off on pictures of this kind of thing.

I don't mind shooting varmints, but watching the action in slow motion is pretty morbid IMO.

That reminds me, Utahs prairie dog season opened a couple of weeks ago. I need to get out and find a few for the .223 AI.

That is pretty cool! What kind of camera getup was being used, by chance?

Airborne critters rock!

No offence taken, was just kind of amazed at the combination of camera/bullet speed on the unsuspecting prairie rat.

Wile- Was told it was a Nikon D2H pro w/ a 200mm and using a 1/800 exposure time.

GF not my carnage...I'll try to find out for you though.

I'm still one of those on-the-fencers between the 204 and the 17 if I get back into rat popping. FOr now it's just the 22/22Mag/223/6mm that get to play.

It's interesting to see that up close. The carnage of impact is not as impressive when watching from 400 yards.

Nice sequence of pic's, it's good you warned of the graphic nature first though. Doesn't bother me, but BS seems bugged by it. I figure that if we do this for our recreation we ought to be able to watch or look at it close up.

I like the .17 but I didn't think about a .204... I've taken out a lot of rodents with my .17 but maybe I'll reconsider with the evidence in that series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back