Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

FS: Garmin GPSmap 60CSx

VikingsGuy

For sale - $125 shipped to the lower 48. In very good shape (see picture below)

A few specs from the garmin site:
  • High-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you improved satellite reception even in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
  • Barometric altimeter provides extremely accurate elevation data
  • Electronic compass can determine your heading and direction, even when you're standing still
  • Water resistent (IPX7) case can withstand an accidental dunk in the water and still perform
  • Large, color TFT display makes viewing the screen easy, day or night
  • Built-in Americas autoroute basemap, including highways, exits and automatic, turn-by-turn directions
  • 128MB microSD card to add maps

garmin - 1.jpg

This one is gone, but I also have a newer (faster, brighter, more memory) Garmin GPSMAP 62S in great shape I would sell. That one would be $165 shipped to the lower 48.

I am interested! I have never bought a GPS before. When I was at Bass Pro last weekend I didn't realize how expensive they can be. Is this a good device? My knowledge on these devices is extremely limited.

The GPSMAP 62S is a rock solid GPS, but of course some have moved to phones and some like the sat-phone versions. But if you want a bullet proof proven, simple to use device, that also takes ONX chips - this is the ticket. Also, some who use phones still carry one of these as a backup when in difficult areas. PM if you want to buy.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back