Fort Peck bank yanking

Duck-Slayer

Well I'm camped below the Dam with my family, good time so far, so where's the closest place to get a 2 day license?, also any tips/rigs too use, also any decent bank spots? Just gonna be here for a day, than I'm headed for the farm up by Froid, than ill do all my fishing on the ND side, unless the fishing is great here. Be in the area toward Williston till the 27th,
Matt

License at Lakeridge Bait and Tackle, just north of the damn on the east side of the road. They will have the best information of where to fish from shore.

I suspect they are going to send you somewhere down along the dredge cuts, depending upon what you are looking for. If it is walleyes, down below the dam should be good and it will be hard to beat a jig with a minnow or half of a crawler.

Good luck.

Go up to Duck Creek and you should do good on Northerner. Off the face of the dam has been okay for smallies.

Lake Ridge had bait and if Gene isn't too grumpy he should have some advice.

Looks to windy today for the boat for me.

Nemont

Fishing is slow, got 2 northern and 3 drum, no walleyes, fished below the dam, nothing there, fished Dredges cut and caught all my fish, they only have leeches and worms right now,
Matt

DS,
Tough day to fish on Saturday with the wind. We fished the main lake yesterday and picked up some really nice smallies, and walleyes. Was told that the fish were only biting on minnows but caught everything on slow death hooks with crawler. The northern bite is stupid good right now.

Nemont

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back