For Sale Snowshoes

Elkhunter

Have a great pair of beautiful wooden snowshoes for sale.
They are Tubbs from Vermont, 10x56 S3, wod with rawhide and leather bindings.
These can be yours for $100 plus shipping.

Here are a few pictures.

snoshoe1.jpg

snoshoe2.jpg

snoshoe3.jpg

snoshoe4.jpg

A 100.00 bucks :eek:

You just paid 6.00 bucks for them at the yard sale
:D ;)

Nice lookin set of shoes though

That is a very good deal, especially with the binders on...
I already have two pair or I would take you up on that... :D
Good looking shoes though!!! :D
If you happen upon some smaller aluminum ones that are about 18" long, let me know and that could be a doable thing!!! :D

Those are nice shoes... I used to have a set of shorter ones when I was in washington.. now that I am in AZ we dont need them..

Delw

Russ, we come across them every so often so I will keep an eye out for you.

Del, I think you should take advantage of this incredible deal. You really never know when you may need them. What if you get drawn for one of them northen late hunts, then they could come in handy :D :D :D :D

Head north young man, head north.

Then you can get your tags over the counter and have a need for some snowshoes, which I just happen to have for sale ;)

ELKCHSR,
When I am looking for the smaller aluminum snowshoes for you, am I looking for ones with a rawhide setup of the solid setup of rubber or material, or whatever it is made of?

It will be metal outside and synthetic on the inside. That way it doesn't wear like the rawhide and don't rot....I will see if I can't get some pics of some thing close..That way you will have a good idea... :D

Damn, I wish I had known that. There was a pair yesterday morning. The ones with the synthetic middle are pretty common. What price range do you want them to top out at?

I have a set of (actually 2) of the short alluminum snowshoes I'll let go. they are not perfect but I cant stand them.

I suppose I should be real cheap...
Probably no more than $40 each...Or as I figrure, you will probably get a better one than that.... :D :D

Back