Caribou Gear

For all you "baiters"

Casey Richardson

Bear baiters that is. I just purchased 21, yep 21 drums (55 gallon) of dark honey. It looks and smells the same, but it is the final batch when they cook off the bee's wax so when you taste it there is a slight burnt or smokey taste, also it has a darker color. To get the deal I had to buy all 21, and he will have that many every year for me, give or take a barrel or two. I paid $2k for the barrels and I will only need to use about 10, any of you guys interested in one for $100? Last I checked mollases is about $25 for a 5 gallon bucket. Happy hunting, Casey :D

Can you imagine the honey burn a guy could create with a 55 gallon barrel full of honey! You'd have every bear in Canada fighting over it.

MMMMm Honey .....

I can Get Molass's cheaper then the Price you quoted. It's not Honey but it works Dang good :)

Maybe you need me as a Supplier ? :p

Moosie,
Well, I emailed you buddy, but you were down with your toes in the sand! LOL :D hump A man's gotta do what he's gotta do when you have hunters coming to camp. Where'd you find the mollases and how much? The pro-mollas and substitutes don't seem to work as well as the real deal. Where you gonna spring bear hunt? I am buying a spring tag for Idaho and gonna drop a couple baits at the Mt/Idaho border. I am going to try to hunt Idaho, Montana, British Columbia, Alaska, and of course Sask this spring for bears. They opened an area in Alaska to bait grizzly for residents so I might spend a week and see if I can get a griz on video with a buddy of mine up there and take a black bear or two. Take care buddy and thanks for the heads up. Happy hunting, Casey

Hey Big Sky,
I am looking for a camera man this spring! Call me! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back