Factory load with a cracked case mouth

DamascusSteel

After taking my brass out of the corn media I went to go resize all the brass and found this cracked case mouth. All of this brass was nosler factory loads. Have yall seen this before?
1000009299.jpg

Had a whole bunch of Remington premium
ammo with cracked necks new in the box. Sent back and was refunded at least. Have found cracks on brand new bagged brass. I wouldn’t worry too much about 1, just chuck it.

If I had the time I would find a picture of a factory bullet loaded backwards, I would chuck it and move on. Split necks I’ve seen before never with factory.

After taking my brass out of the corn media I went to go resize all the brass and found this cracked case mouth. All of this brass was nosler factory loads. Have yall seen this before?
View attachment 316079
Had a similar issue last summer with some 6.5 Creed Nosler brass, but was seeing splits further down on the shoulder. Talked with Mike Seay in Nosler Customer Service and he said it was due to a lamination issue in the manufacturing process. Mike took great care of me and sent me a handful of replacement brass. You might try pinging Nosler with your pictures.
1708361446991.png

Back