ElkGunner Has No Respect for Fire Fighters!!

hearseespeak_md_wht.gif

Hey Elkcheese,

I would have thought that you learned last Winter that even in a "Community" with low standards, your pictures and stories of having sex with animals are not welcomed.

If you are going to resume posting stories and pictures of sex with animals, could you at least move them to the Adult section so as the rest of us do not have to witness your perversions?

I am sure I speak for all of us in thanking you in advance for removing your smut from this section.

I would have thought that you learned last Winter that even in a "Community" with low standards, your pictures and stories of having sex with animals are not welcomed.

If you are going to resume posting stories and pictures of sex with animals, could you at least move them to the Adult section so as the rest of us do not have to witness your perversions?

I am sure I speak for all of us in thanking you in advance for removing your smut from this section.
Now come on gunner, lets back up the wagon just a bit, did I ever say I was going to start with the elk sex test pics? I see as is with most libs, they just keep dragging up old stuff and can never move on. I don't think you have seen one bit of evidence since I was slamming you a while back that would even show that I was going to start in on you again.
I will explain a little some thing to you though, since you seem to be a little slow on this one topic and can't let it go. It was only done to prove a point, and to demenstrate a level above where you like to abuse others. You didn't seem to appreciate it any more than those you abuse. So what's the dif?
I would suppose since you like to live in sludge, that you seem to think every one else likes it to. :rolleyes:
You by the way aren't thanking me for any thing, and the jesture is taken as absolutly hollow and empty, as I see this type of remorse from unrepentant children all of the time. :rolleyes:

Uhhhmmmm Elkcheese,
I was thanking you for having the Morality and sense of decency to remove your latest story about having sex with animals. I guess I gave you too much credit in thinking you did have a sense of Morality and Decency and would remove the story.

The only thing I (and all others) learned a while back is that you can even be more intrusive and irrelevant than normal....

ELKCHSR, I'm guessing Gunners not Hiding behind any Aprons...I was going to stay out of you two's battles but you keep bringing me into them so I'll reply.

I'm guessing he's pointing out that sometimes you post like a Moron and it looks like your life revolves around the net. I'm hoping most of them are to be funny and you're jsut swinging and Missing.....

You know I like you but sometimes I truely do wonder bud .

Don't be a hypocrite gunner...
web page
Your moral decay and social degredation never stops.... :rolleyes:
No, I am not lacking in morality and decency...
It also goes with the perpetual name calling and de-grading your fellow man. You only seem to see things that are very shallow others do, and never take note of what you are actually doing. It is very offensive to any that sit and read it, you can say any thing towards me you want, you will any way. Just don't be pointing fingers until you have looked in the mirror also. Of course when you are pointing one finger at some one else, there are three pointing back at yourself.
Morality and decency go well beyond a picture, it is what you say and do also that fits quite well into this mold you seem to want to put out for others to follow. Practice what you preach and I can assure you, I will follow suit. Ask Ithica if I hold true to what I say..... Matter of fact, go thru the last two years and look it up yourself, the whole board is full of evidence, since you like evidence you can see that is written... You could even cut and paste it if you like, it is there for you to do so...
You will get from me the same respect you portray, no more, no less.... :D

PAWS.... You would, and that's sad...
hump.gif

I said my piece, Unlike you guys that need to "EXPLAIN" and "PROVE", I'm busy with a Newly discovered Colorado Deer tag

Carry on kids ... :rolleyes:

Oscar, did you get your results from the web? When I did a search, it said "Unable to locate any applications for Colorado Oak." :( I'm a little worried, but it says results won't be posted until today and tomorrow for elk and deer, so I'll wait and see.

Oak

"I'm guessing he's pointing out that sometimes you post like a Moron and it looks like your life revolves around the net. I'm hoping most of them are to be funny and you're jsut swinging and Missing....." --Moosie

blowuplarge.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I'd rather see "Elk Sex!"

:D

Are you Upset I know and you don't :D Buuuahahaha !!

Next time post in a different section, Gunner had to tell me you asked, I wasn't coming back down here again ;)

Deer results are out and via a phone call you can find out... 303-297-1192 (Do you need an Out of stater to tell you how to get your Info ;) ) It won't b on the net till next week...

I'm not in a big hurry, I just thought I'd check the net to make sure everything went as planned. I didn't expect that you would be anxious enough to call about your "sure thing." ;) I'm only getting PP's for deer and elk. I'll buy leftover licenses later. I'm a little more curious about my antelope, though.

Short and sweet Moose man...LOL...Just the way I like it... and full of easy to read pics also... :D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back