Earth Lovers

ELKCHSR

I was up in the mountains just North of here a few weeks ago....
I found this really interesting...
Was it put here by a fat assed ATV running crowd. I would guess not, they are not allowed in this area....
Was it maybe put here by some one riding a horse... I would surmise not...Just not the type
Was it put here by a fellow hunter... again, I would not even venture a guess that one would put some thing like this here....
Was it some one that feels close to the earth in a hypocritical collage save the world sort of way... Well, I will let you be the judge. ;)
Before you can see the pics, I will lay the setting. Four miles back up a nice well kept trail, (just the sort one could get back to Mother Earth, as long as they don't have to go far from their VW buss) it really is a beutiful walk. There is an old cabin in the back ground that is almost colapsed back into the earth. These carvings were put in these trees some time last year by the amount of pitch that has covered them. What I am really wondering is, if these are the same crowd that is against logging and mining? Or if it was just playful youth goofing off as they are known to do? In any event, I wonder if there will be an uproar about this type of thing going on. The ground is Forest Service, just outside of a State Park... Obviously any one here can walk up and take a look if they like...
Peace_1.jpg

Peace_2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back