Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Early birthday gift, I love my wife.

I went with her last winter to the Caribbean, it wasn't bad, but I would much rather go to some place with mountains or badlands while I can still get out and hike. I will save setting on a beach for when I am old and broken down.
Bad thing is her birthday is in Nov. Good thing is she will likely be happy to put off the gift until Jan or Feb and miss a week of the worst of winter.
Try Hawaii. Best of both worlds.

The big 6 zero is arriving in a bit more than a year for her. She wants to be some place with palm trees, I will have to be there too now. Likely all part of her plan.
Palm trees, sandy beaches, and dorado!

Very nice chess move! Way to think a couple moves ahead! Bah, scratch that plan... Head hurts thinking two moves ahead only to know she gently lets me down with her third move.

Very nice gift! Happy birthday to you and yours!

Showed this to my wife and she informed me that she will never do it. Because she is confident that I would say it’s the wrong color or brand, told me just to buy them and she would look the other way. Lol
Holy crap. Let me try this. Stay tuned….

Edit for Answer: “Wow, she’s a nice wife.” Handed me my phone back and walked away.

Holy crap. Let me try this. Stay tuned….

Edit for Answer: “Wow, she’s a nice wife.” Handed me my phone back and walked away.
But you have to realize I looked the other way on a 3500 dog. Also she is headed to a girls week at Disney with her best friend.

While there have been eye rolls, there has also been full paychecks signed over to her account.

Back