PEAX Equipment

DKO...A CANADIAN TURKEY PIC FOR YOU!

ok dko here's proof theres turks up here! hehehe this bird weighed 2olbs 12oz had a 10 15/16" beard and a pair of 1 9/16" spurs
View

awesome bird CTH, thanks for sharing the picture!!!! we are having a turkey contest among some of us and im sure they wouldnt mind another person in the contest, i hope you will enter!! sounds like your going for a slam on turkies this year!!! lemme know when your commin, i live real close to where you will be hunting!!! are going on a guided hunt????? or private land???? have you ever hunted here before??

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

CTH, that is one hell of a turkey! I guess everything in Canada is bigger. I am kinda like DKO when it comes to Canada. I never think of it as turkies. Congrats on a great bird. Now lets here the story.....

MB

Great bird CTH! Tell us about him.
Go ahead and send your buck to Boomer. He's holding everyone's money for me.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
SR

dko.....
i'm going on a ranch in the area and will start huntin' on the 15th of april so i should be in town there some time on the 14th
i have never hunted florida so i am really looking forward to my trip ....as these are three places i've always wanted to hunt....texas....florida....alabama......MAN I LOVE THE SPRING TURKEY WOODS.

CTH, you will enjoy hunting fla. spring in the swamps is beautiful !! is fla. your first stop??? good luck on the slam!!! looks like you got quite a few under your belt so the slam should be alot of fun!!! something im gonna have to do myself one day!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

dko...my first stop is texas...then to fla...then alabama..texas is right at opening of season...then i hope to chatch the toms in fla and bama after the hens have gone to nest...i hope to find a few lonely tom's....hehehe

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back