Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dear Abby ?

Tom

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the herpes virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers; one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview. She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé’ and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports John Kerry for President?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

Dear Worried about Reputation,

Maybe you should start with the Running Eagle award.

John Kerry got a special award from the Indians. They gave him the honorary Indian name, Running Eagle.

He thanked them and asked what it meant. They said it symbolizes the great bird, who wants to soar high in the sky, but is so full of it, he can't fly, so he runs. And that's why he got the honorary Indian name, Running Eagle.

Best wishes,

Abby

If she ain't on the Gov't dole yet, get 'er signed up fast!! Make sure you go to a 'Public Clinic' and get some schmoo Doc to listen to your abusive upbringing first though. You'll want that on your record, so when you kill the bi***h you can get a walk, from the courts, cuz of yer social disfunction! ;)

My Navajo co-workers call him "Walking Eagle" because he's too full of sh*t to fly! :D

-RW-

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back