Daughter and ducks

montanadogs

Got to go out one last time before my wife gave birth. I was worried that my 2 year old daughter would cry because of the dead ducks. As you can see she was thrilled she got to touch ducks. She now says "daddy, you go get more ducks". I hope she continues to have this enthusiasm while growing up. Enjoy!:D

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 150
Cool! Won't be long before she's sitting over a spread of dekes with you. Might want to talk to her about camo choices, though. ;)

yeah...my son thinks I'm supposed to kill something every time I go out, because the first three years of his life, I did..now..well...It's a good thing I waterfowl hunt, because otherwise he'd never see anything dead..Congrats on the great attitude of the daughter, and I'm sure you're looking forward to blind time with her.

I can't till next year. I figure 2 pair of hearing protection and the right placement she should be alright. After what I saw today though i could just sit in the warm truck then jump out and shoot as they fly over.....

Keep showing her the outdoors and you'll have a future hunting buddy for sure! Congrats!

That scarf would of added a nice touch to dink's elk photo....

She looks like a future duck killer.

Enjoy this time when she is little because before you know it she will be a teenager and then the grey hairs really start popping out.

Nemont

p.s. Hope you don't take on a hen spoonie shoot for her first hunt. :cool:

Geese or mallards hopefully on her 1st hunt. Went to the park today and feed some geese, she loved it but tried to grab one by the neck. i had to step in. I wish it was that easy hunting. (She really wanted to hold the goose by the neck though.)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back