Crash

JB said:
we got one vote so far.........i hope no one else votes,then i win(you still got my address to send the fifty bucks right?)
the deadline for vote's is the days end ;)

i get it on dvd so i can watch it over and over till i can understand the complexity of it.

is that "WILL get" or "DID get" or Dun Got" ? ;)

Get it so we can talk about how COOL the movie is....

i will get it.............then after a couple days, i been had it.

The average age of those who liked it or disliked it was 58...or older...the rest were younger. :D :D
The average age of those who like m&m is younger than Moosie. ;)

Good movie, but then again i like about anything......... But on a Second note.... I hate eminem... CAN'T Stand listening to his music, but you can't deny he is a great artist, he has catchy beats, and can sing with them in a good rythmic pattern, sure i don't like him, but he is great

Mini Moose said:
Good movie, but then again i like about anything......... But on a Second note.... I hate eminem... CAN'T Stand listening to his music, but you can't deny he is a great artist, he has catchy beats, and can sing with them in a good rythmic pattern, sure i don't like him, but he is great

I liked the chit outa his movie...I like underdog movies. I'll admit he's a linguistic athelete but his message/lyrics/whatever is misanthropic urban crap. hump

...and you're right Moosie, he's made millions...but so has puff daddy, old dirty bastard , & tons of other crack showing miscreants. :D :D :D

The average age of those who liked it or disliked it was 58...or older...the rest were younger

LMAO ya damn geezer! You and moosie have a innate habit of posting chit like that right when I am eating my lunch...then its either gag down my sanny before I choke or wipe the Pepsi spew off my flat screen. :D :D

Moosie said:
Duff Daddy and Eminem boh deserve their money :)

So whats the Vote count at now ?

JB, I'm sure the wager is in jeapordy now that Moosie's calvary's riding to his rescue.

My guess is the Pansy ass Beotch never Watched the Movie..... Or he did and Now he won't agree that it was Top knotch...

Which is it Mr. ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back