CO unit 501 archery elk

TransplantHunter

Hey all -

With opening weekend fast approaching, I was wondering if anyone out there is going to be hunting in unit 501 this season for archery. I will be there on opening weekend and was wondering if anyone out there would want to team up. I will be hunting solo and have some area's marked (so not really looking for any advice). Just wondering if anyone out there would like to team up and become future hunting buddies!

For what it is worth, I am a Colorado resident and hunt elk every archery season. I am an avid backpacker and a good hiker who isnt afraid of going miles upon miles to find the animals.

Hope to find someone to hang out with!

Hey all -

With opening weekend fast approaching, I was wondering if anyone out there is going to be hunting in unit 501 this season for archery. I will be there on opening weekend and was wondering if anyone out there would want to team up. I will be hunting solo and have some area's marked (so not really looking for any advice). Just wondering if anyone out there would like to team up and become future hunting buddies!

For what it is worth, I am a Colorado resident and hunt elk every archery season. I am an avid backpacker and a good hiker who isnt afraid of going miles upon miles to find the animals.

Hope to find someone to hang out with!
Congrats on a great tag, if I had it I’d be out there with you!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back