CJ Alexander Indicted

See that's very interesting I did not know about his other incident in Utah. You raise a good point about innocent people not pleading guilty, though I have personally seen it happen. The sad reality is most average people cannot afford to actually defend themselves with good attorneys. DAs know this and use it as a tool. They offer a plea deal, defendants see it as the only way out, DA still gets a conviction without having to go to trial, "everyone wins" . As for the whole "1 bad fish cop" thing, unfortunately I have to say, we may never know for sure, but it is possible. I have personally worked with people who care a helluva lot more about padding their stats to advance their careers than with actually doing a good investigation and doing the right thing. But anywho, to get back on topic before the lock (lol) my whole point with this thread is to bring some awareness to the Alexander case and see what exactly shakes out in the courtroom.

One other thing, I hail from the "pig" side of LE and I say absolutely, Amen, 'fish cop's is disrespectful. It's properly pronounced 'trout trooper '. (I'm kidding I love them they do great work 😂)
Sorry l wasn’t trying to derail your thread, but I am the resident Muley Freak hater so my hackles were raised.

And don’t feel bad for calling them trout troopers. I call COs the green man because well…. They wear all green here in MN.

I didn't listen to the whole HUNTR podcast, but I did listen to VanWerkem's story on his The Grind (wow very original name) podcast.

At no point did he point to any actual corruption. Literally none. Just baseless claims that the corrupt DA was out to get him. Again, zero evidence of this claim, and didn't even say as to why a DA would have a hard-on for him other than he's from Utah. I also haven't forgot his whole "#1badfishcop" campaign in which he claimed it was all just a bad cop. Based on everything I've read the conservation officers were just doing their job. Wildly disrespectful to law enforcement. People that refer to COs and game wardens as "fish cops" are generally the lowest wrung of sportsmen. They're on the opposite side of the same coin from the people who refer to regular cops "pigs".

Both podcasts were just a big poor me cry fest. Ever wonder why he had to hunt in Tajikistan??? The dude got caught trespassing Utah and had was charged with 3 counts of killing protected wildlife, which he plead down to to just trespassing. Hard to believe someone who does stuff like that.

At the end of the day, he plead guilty of trespassing. Innocent people don't plead guilty, guilty people plead guilty for expediency and a lesser sentence. They especially don't plead guilty to 100 hours of community and 18 months supervised probation. None of which he mentions in his podcast. "oh it was just a fine" He's so full of shit, I actually feel bad for people that fall for it.

The moron drove an ATV over a planted ag field. Anyone with any common sense would know how incensing this would be a farmer.

And yeah I didn't proofread for typos.
No way, bro. He’s one of us, bro. These damn bunny Cops are just out there trying to keep everybody from grinding and hammering. we got to stick together bro, or you could be next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back