Caribou Gear Tarp

Buffalo

IDduckhunter

I am looking for info/recomendations on a buffalo hunt semi-close to Boise (probably 10-12 hours drive). If anyone has anything to pass on I would definately appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance
Duk

IDducker...I don't know anything about the operations but there is an outfit out of Chiloquin, OR that does buff and thats only 6-1/2 hours from you.
I belive its called the Bar-Y ranch. Also this outfit used to have "exotic" hunts in OR: [email protected]

I have a bud that went on one in WA state...if I can get ahold of him I'll add the info to this post.

Here is a contact in Juliaetta, ID 208-276-3548

Marv

IDDucky, there is Several Places. For inexpensive there is a Place in Arco, I know Cabellas advertised a Place inWestern Idaho (I think along I-15 twards Montana). and there is Several others. There is Very Few "HArd" Buffalo hunts but usually someone wanting a Buff wants the Meat and MAybe a Mount and wants to go get it themselves.

Monatana has a Few Hunting spots too, Turners Ranches has some.

go to google.com and search for Buffalo hunts. There are many of them, with most being a litle further away then you said.

I don't know if they've done it or not, but a year or so a go the guy that runs the bison hunts on the Flying D (Turner's ranch) was working on a deal to have the hunts in a 20,000 acre pasture. This would probably make it a bit more of a hunt than some I've seen on the web.

hump Did you see Montana is going to have a season for Bison?
There going to give out ten permits in a random drawing $75.00 res more for out of stater's? It sounds like a real hunt not just a shoot!I'm going to try next year!!!! :wank:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back