Bozeman Area Processor

tundraflyer

Used To take meat to Budget game in Belgrade then had a not so good experience and started using Sheep mountian Meats in livingston. Sheep Mountian was great but now they are not doing wild meat so now are looking agian for some advice on whos good. Have droped off meat back at Budget to donate to Food Bank And it looks better there but still Hesitant. Help!

I just got my wife's moose back from Yellowstone Wild Game Processing and am very happy with their services.
Ben

Myself and two buddies have also had bad experiences at Budget. On the other hand, I've taken all my animals to Yellowtone the last few years and been very happy. Their bratwurst and chorizo are great. I know other guys who like Yellowstone as well. They are a good bunch out there.

DO IT YOURSELF!! If you don't have the time/resources, Yellowstone is a good place- like mentioned above!

Yourself is the only way to go man............The few we have had to have done in the past couple years we took to Yellowstone and they did a great job. A little more expensive but the quality was better than most.

We found it saves us a ton of money and the meat is so much better when you do it yourself, little more pride at the dinner table too:):)

I would love to do my own and do my own at home in alaska, but when hunting in Montana I have limited time and would rather spend that time in the field chasing critters. With that said I will bring several hundred pounds of meat back to Alaska. My family loves sausage and snack sticks and it is much easier to have that done in Montana were I live in Alaska the Items to make these goodies are not avialable easily.

What sausages do you recomend from yellowstone? and are there any to stay away from that the offer?
Thanks agian and Happy Huntin!

Yellowstone makes excellent German Bratwurst, Polish Keilbasa, and chorizo. Haven't tried any of the other products, but I hear the cheddarwurst is also pretty good.

A friend of mine who has the money to have elk processed anywhere also swears by Yellowstone. For the last 35 years I have cut up my own elk, but if I get one this season I think I will take it to Yellowstone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back