Bear Weight game :)

Moosie can we see your bear pic's so we know what you are comparing the weight too. This might help us to judge them better.

Here you go.....

5_25_04_Carlos.jpg

Can you guess his weight .. ?!?! ;)

Seriously though, Here is the Bear I took last year. "BB"

Here is a Short Video, We vidioed it like 3 times before It dies :

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/showimage.php?i=14982&c=366

bb.jpg

Here is a Picture of it's Paw :

5_27_04_bb_paw.jpg

5_28_hat2.jpg

HEre is BB Eating my Camera :

2_G_177092.jpg

I weight 220......... And 6' Tall.

Any guesses ?

PS< Weight is Weight no matter were you're at. A 100# bear here in the South weighs the same up north... A 400# bear here usually weighs 200# if they are lucky on a Scale. So I don't get your Question ?

Ill say the first bear around 275# But the 2nd bear around 385# bear 3 Is hard to tell because the hunter is so far back behind for the Pic. Maybe around 225# bear 4 around 250# bear 5 Looks to be a short chubby bear. Nothing to compare it to.But still will give it around 325. It has a nice block like bear 4. bear 6 again hunter is too far away from the bear for a good pic to judge weight. But Ill say around The same as bear number 2 the 365#mark.bear 7 160# bear 8 the 150# Sorry If I shorted any One. Im just Glad you all are doing your part as hunters. Kill the real Elk killers.

Moosie your bear weight I didnt guess. Forward of the hind quarters looks to small for the rear end. But that could be because the pic is a quarting away shot. Nothing to compair to and we don't know how far the bear is away from you. It looks to have a narrow nose tall ears high belly. Coat hanger neck Witch I would say is a younger bear in most cases. But a real different two tone coat going to have to say keeping in mined nothing to go off of. 150#

keeping in mined nothing to go off of.

Come on, pictures AND Video ? Hell the above guys gave you just one Crappy picture ;)

Forward of the hind quarters looks to small for the rear end.

we don't know how far the bear is away from you.

(I'm holding it close in 2 of the 3 pictures I posted)

narrow nose
tall ears
high belly
Coat hanger neck

PLEANTY to go off of.... And you guesses right. (Plus or minus). My point being, I've showed 20+ bear hunters here my "300+" pound bear here and they all told me what a WHOPPER it was.
Most people don't know what a 300# bear is.

Let's Keep guessing.... I'd like some Answers from the Above bears sometime this week ?

here's Bear #9

o_bear1.jpg

And some Video to go with it. The video copied up bad so only the begining is on, But it's something :

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/showimage.php?i=14572&c=354

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back