AZ Elk/Antelope 'Errors'

cedahm

First post - be kind :)

Just an FYI - I did my AZ Elk/Antelope apps last week. Everything went swimmingly until the last step, when an error page pops up (I didn't grab a screenshot, but it has the text “This is Un-Bearable, you’ve reached an error”) and there's a link to start over.

I then received the email receipt with all the correct info, etc, and my credit card was hit with the application fees. However - the apps don't show in my profile on the AZGFD website, so I wasn't convinced that all was well.

I called AZGFD today and they told me it 'takes a bit' for everything to appear in your profile, and she couldn't see my applications yet, but asked me to wait until next week. She said general rule was that if you got the receipt and your card got charged, you're OK, but still a little nervous.

I had similar IT issues with the spring draw this year for Gould's and it all cleared up in the end, but seems AZ has some bugs and 'unplanned features' in their tech still.

So just an FYI if anyone else had the same issue. ANd if you did - post back if you got resolution. With few points, I'm unlikely to draw anyway, but if I was a max- or close point holder and saw these errors, I'd probably be on the phone with them on a daily basis :)

Had much the same problem applying for spring Javelina, everything went through alight, but we couldn't print our licenses, or view anything through the profile. When we called they said they couldn't get into the system to print our licenses. Finally when things got close they hand wrote the license and mailed it to us, the tags did come, but had us sweating it a bit. Their new system has a lot of bugs.

It worked fine yesterday. I bought the license first and did separate transactions for elk and antelope.

I had it happen. But i just hit it again and it went through. I printed my copy, got an email, and my credit card was charged. So i think i am good to go.

Had much the same problem applying for spring Javelina, everything went through alight, but we couldn't print our licenses, or view anything through the profile. When we called they said they couldn't get into the system to print our licenses. Finally when things got close they hand wrote the license and mailed it to us, the tags did come, but had us sweating it a bit. Their new system has a lot of bugs.

Yep - that's exactly what had happened to me in the spring draw. It also charged me twice for the license, and then 1 of the charges was refunded. On that one, was told that the Department ID I received in the email receipt was incorrect, and gave me my 'real' one. I assume that's what's continuing to plague my data.

On the plus side, their email contact form resulted in a very quick email back from one of the draw admins, and I've been able to stay in touch with her directly. Hopefully they've got some more bugs worked out by the time sheep apps are due :)

Back