PEAX Equipment

Az Combo Hunt

CrazyAzArcher

This is a pretty cool site. I'd like to thank DelW for turning me on to it.

Now to the real stuff. We (my dad, cousin, brother in-law and myself) were lucky enough to draw rifle antelope tags this year. As a little bonus we were also able to purchase management elk tags for the same dates as our goat hunt.

We hired these guys to outfit our trip and they were awesome. Over six days we went four for four on the goats and also put tags on four elk. It was just an incredible trip and i think we took some pretty decent 'lopes.

Here be some pics if you're interested. There only pics of three of the elk, I don't have pictures of my cousins bull yet, just imagine a 5x5 a little bigger than the one below and you'll have it.

JrsGoat.jpg

My first goat. Hopefully not the last.

DadsGoat.jpg

Dad's goat. It went almost two whole steps after he shot it.

P9230013.jpg

The first animal my brother in-law ever killed. Ever. I wanted to hit him.

P9250050.jpg

My cousin's speedster and the Fearsome Foursome.

Thefearedfoursome.jpg

The second animal the brother in-law ever killed. I did hit him. HARD. I'd never even seen him drop a housefly, let alone a quail or some real target and now he has a 'lope and a bull elk. He's a jerk(not really) but i'm glad we got him bit solid by the hunting bug.

P9270078.jpg

My dad and the big cow he dropped.

P9280109.jpg

Me with my dad and the last animal taken on the hunt. Even at 33 years old I still can't think of many things that i'd rather be doing than hunting with my old man.

If you got all the way through those, thanks for checkin 'em out. Hope you enjoyed them. Because I know i had a blast being part of that hunt.

Charlie :mad:

Welcome aboard. Nice critter collection. Do you usually hunt bulls on the beach? ;) :D

Welcome to Hunttalk. Those are some awesome pictures. Since someone already commented on the "bulls on the beach" thing, I'll pass on the "girls in bikinis" questions. Looks like you had a great time...

:cool:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back