Caribou Gear Tarp

Arizona muley

BOWUNTR

Last week I headed to the Arizona desert last week and met up with my buddy Doug.On the final evening of the hunt, Doug and I put a plan into action to ambush a single buck that was courting 22 does in some wide open country. We had put them to bed that morning and the wind prevented a stalk. Anyways, we were on separate ridges with the herd between us for over an hour. They were 165 yards from my last cover. There was one hot doe in the group and I watched the buck breed her three times... front seat at the Pussycat theatre. With 30 minutes of daylight left, the hot doe had enough punishment and walked out of the herd. She passed 30 yards below me (fate). The buck was in tow and I made the 40 yard shot. The buck didn't know what hit him and let me send another Muzzy his way. Two fatal shots and 50 yards later the buck went down.

Exciting week in the desert involving bandaids, prunes, street walkers, ice cold beer, a case of baby wipes, freezing windy weather, caribou burgers, big bucks, endless pizza bar... Ed F

index.php

Last week I headed to the Arizona desert last week and met up with my buddy Doug.On the final evening of the hunt, Doug and I put a plan into action to ambush a single buck that was courting 22 does in some wide open country. We had put them to bed that morning and the wind prevented a stalk. Anyways, we were on separate ridges with the herd between us for over an hour. They were 165 yards from my last cover. There was one hot doe in the group and I watched the buck breed her three times... front seat at the Pussycat theatre. With 30 minutes of daylight left, the hot doe had enough punishment and walked out of the herd. She passed 30 yards below me (fate). The buck was in tow and I made the 40 yard shot. The buck didn't know what hit him and let me send another Muzzy his way. Two fatal shots and 50 yards later the buck went down.

Exciting week in the desert involving bandaids, prunes, street walkers, ice cold beer, a case of baby wipes, freezing windy weather, caribou burgers, big bucks, endless pizza bar... Ed F

index.php

LoL! Do tell Ed-o...Great buck bud!

Nice job on a great buck.

Has that picture been cleaned up for web presentation? The top of the neck between your right arm and the cam on the bow?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, My amateur attempt at photo editing... blood removal. He had four holes in him. Ed f

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back