PEAX Equipment

Anyone have the 411 on the Lysite WY area?

"Topgun you may need to take a breath and chew a baby aspirin."

The only thing I'd like to chew up and spit out is now on IGNORE! Beautiful bucks, but don't mention a score or you'll get torn to pieces!

Last edited:
pointer, nice bucks for that unit.

Didn't we officially score the top one in my garage before the fish fry?;)

1 pointer I don't think I've ever seen white hair like that at the bases. Awesome looking colors on that goat.

SFC - shoot one that makes you happy. Look over 2 or look over 200...when you see one that makes you happy pull the trigger.

Good looking bucks 1pter. I'll be happy with anything in that class here in Idaho, come fall.

pointer, nice bucks for that unit.

Didn't we officially score the top one in my garage before the fish fry?;)
We did! Just can't remember the score as I think I consumed more barley and hops than fish...

FWIW, that hunt and you inviting my dad and I over for that fish fry absolutely amazed my father. He talked about it all the time. Last hunt I did with him. We shot our bucks about 500yds and 5 mins apart!

With 2pts now, I'm hoping to be back there next September. For me, hunting pronghorns is about as fun as hunting gets. Love chasing those guys. Might be bringing my 8yo with me to let him tag along.

Well, got the tag on Saturday. As this is going to be my only hunt for the year i am trying to not put too much pressure on myself. Going with a great friend so it will be good no matter what....thinking about getting the hide tanned into a rug/wall hanging. Any thoughts or tanners in the area?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back