Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Anyone got a line on RL16?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Looking for an 8 lb jug. Coming up snake eyes this far. Anyone got a line on some?

I found an 8 pound jug through Powder Valley back in April, but that was the last I’ve seen. I heard that Sportsman’s warehouse might have some in stock in store only.

I understand the logistics behind the shortage of lead, and lead core bullets, but why powder? Typical hoarding?

I understand the logistics behind the shortage of lead, and lead core bullets, but why powder? Typical hoarding?
Covid-19 has also become an awesome excuse mechanism for many manufactures to use in stopping/starting product flow to cause further hoarding all the while raising the price "due to covid" and "these unprecedented times" and "uncertain times". Its working out really well for some.

I don’t know if they will or not. If you really run dry I can sure bring you some to chukar camp.
I’m not going to run out tomorrow, or even next year. I just want to buy 8 lbs and not worry about getting it for a while. Crazy how quick stuff dried up.

I’m not going to run out tomorrow, or even next year. I just want to buy 8 lbs and not worry about getting it for a while. Crazy how quick stuff dried up.
It is. I have an AR lower waiting for an upper and some other parts that construction has been delayed on. Might be delayed indefinitely depending on what happens in November.

Looking for an 8 lb jug. Coming up snake eyes this far. Anyone got a line on some?

They have 3 jugs in stock according to their site

They have 3 jugs in stock according to their site
Dammit, I had a keg in my cart and got distracted. I never completed the transaction before we went off grid last week. All out. Scoured the interwebz and I'm coming up empty. Found it in shop a in Pennsylvania but they aren't shipping right now.

Double dammit....:mad:

Dammit, I had a keg in my cart and got distracted. I never completed the transaction before we went off grid last week. All out. Scoured the interwebz and I'm coming up empty. Found it in shop a in Pennsylvania but they aren't shipping right now.

Double dammit....:mad:
Won't be long and there will be another shipment arriving - production hasnt ceased and there has been no interruption of shipping that im aware of. I'd go from site to site and fill out the "notify me when in stock" sections so you'll be first to know when it shows up👍

[/QUOTE
Don't know if it matters too much to you or not, powder valley has 491 1lb bottles in stock - only hangup is that they charge hazmat shipping fee and limit you to 2 bottles per day of this particular powder....others you can buy til your happy.

Just got an email from Midsouth shooter supply - they have 8lb jugs in stock A/O this afternoon

Its been a real goat-rope getting stuff lately. Tried for cci450's yet? Wear a helmet!
Fortunately I picked up a brick of CCI 250 a couple of years ago at Scheels in Great Falls. If I ordered 500 Hammers I’d probably have enough 280 ammo till I’m ready to feed the beetles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back