MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anybody going out for ducks on the last day?

wingman1

Going out with my pup tomorrow afternoon to watch the sunset on the last day of Montana waterfowl season. We will have to see if we can scratch up a limit of greenheads.

Gonna try and get out as much as I can between now and the last day (23rd).

Good Luck!

Our last day in southern Missouri is the 23rd. I'm heading out tomorrow for 3 or 4 days. Hope there's still a few mallards around.

Found one little area of open water this afternoon holding some mallards and was able to shot two of em. I'm heading back there in the morning, hoping they come back in tonight...

Went out this morning with a couple buddies. Water still locked up tight, but the little spring area from yesterday was open. Managed 10 gadwall out of it, but no mallards today. Was hoping to post up pics, but for some reason the pics taken on his Droid (which were perfectly clear) were not clear after being text to my cell, then sent to my email, then saved to the computer. Anybody have any clue as to why this would be?

I went out last day after work for 1 hour just to get the dog out and tons of ducks flying but all real high. A couple of minutes before sunset a drake mallard came over low and I dropped him, felt kind of bad he made it all year and was dropped 2 minutes from safety. It was fun watching my dog for her last retrieve of the year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back