Altering Sitka Gear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Has anyone ever had Sitka Gear altered?

My pants are size 36. A 34 waist would be perfect, but I'd look like I was wearing yoga pants.

I love how they fit otherwise, but if I don't have a belt on they would go right over my a$$.

Suspenders. If you normally carry things on your belt, then wear both suspenders and a belt.

Annoying isn't it, the problem i find with most manufacturers is they don't cater for the masses like me (or am i deluding myself ?) i am a 34'' waist, but 30'' inside leg, my nearest size is a 32'' inside leg, and there is the problem, lots of the pants (sorry i meant trousers!) have a full length zip so they can't be altered but you end up looking like a bag of spuds!
Cheers
Richard

Annoying isn't it, the problem i find with most manufacturers is they don't cater for the masses like me (or am i deluding myself ?) i am a 34'' waist, but 30'' inside leg, my nearest size is a 32'' inside leg, and there is the problem, lots of the pants (sorry i meant trousers!) have a full length zip so they can't be altered but you end up looking like a bag of spuds!
Cheers
Richard

Dink wears the potatoes in the front.

Cheers
Richard

Couldn't agree more. No matter my physical condition, my inseam will never be longer than 30". If clothing companies are going to stick with the one-size-fits-all philosophy, they at least need to add Velcro or snap closures on the pant cuffs.

I thought about modifying a pair of ascents to have zip off legs so they can convert to shorts and back to pants instead of having to roll them up.

Has anyone ever had Sitka Gear altered?

My pants are size 36. A 34 waist would be perfect, but I'd look like I was wearing yoga pants.

I love how they fit otherwise, but if I don't have a belt on they would go right over my a$$.

I had a 34 Mountain Paint. Came with Large knee pads the bugged the shit out of me. I went ahead was lucky enough to return them to the Bass Pro and since they didn't care jack shit for Sitka, I turned to Sportsmans Warehouse to get a 32 Accent. No knee pads but they fit great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back